Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I ordered item HB8305 (2 Row Stainless Steel Lab Bracelet) on 5/13/16.When I received the item I noticed a cubic zirconia was missing immediately opening the box!

Related: Jared - Bracelet Review from Stuart, Florida

I contacted Hip Hop Bling who was willing to take the return but wanted me to pay shipping! Why should I pay shipping for a defective item right out of the box?! After stating this I was provided a return label and they sent the product back stating that they added a stone (CZ). It was delivered it on 5/27/2016.

When I put the bracelet on I noticed that the clasps were not secured and the bracelet would not stay on my wrist. I contacted Hip Hop Bling again by email numerous times, but never got a response.

I also called their customer service number but no one ever answers then an automatic voice states their voice mail is full.What kind of business is this that sends out defective items and simply refuses to acknowledge their customers?!

Review about: Hb8305 2 Row Stainless Steel Lab Bracelet.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

2.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bracelet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor Customer Service and Defective Product / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hip Hop Bling?

Comments