Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie - Moved 4 times in 4 hours because of noise problems and bathroom was not clean and someone left a toilet with a #2
I was moved four times for various noise reasons in four hours.First, someone below me was hacking and grunting clearing their throat constantly.
Second, the next floor I was on, there was a family reunion and the parties on the floor congregation in the hall and by the elevator having loud conversations, a baby crying, people knocking on doors while other doors were opening and slamming. I called the front desk a few times and they said they would check it out and it got worse. I told the people at the front desk moving me was a real big deal. I hate it.
But, they just don't get it that they think moving someone solves the issue when it doesn't. In fact, another issue moving was that, I had a king room and busted down to two queen beds which I did not want. The next room I was moved to was a handicap room and when I walked into the bathroom, someone *** and did not flush the toilet. I took a picture and went straight to the desk and asked, do you clean your rooms and showed them a picture.
When they moved me the fourth time, I was told the hotel was sold out. The next room again, two queens and the person above me walked like an elephant. I said something that I hope this person goes to sleep real soon and call the room. At 7AM I heard this stamped above me.
I called the desk and said I wanted to add this to my complaint and Lou Ann was very rude and disrespectful to me. Then gets more abrasive and I said, your way of handling the issues is to crucify me instead of rectified the situation and she said, we rectified the situation.
I am shocked that this is the second time in a week that I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in two different states that I dealt with people with deplorable people skills and a combative manager. A five star first class universally well know hotel that runs an operation worse than one of those cheap franchise budget inn's.
Not only was I disgusted by someone taking a dump and not flushing and leaving it for the guest, but, I was put into a room with mold in the bathtub, a dirty hand towel and scratched sink that needs to be replaced.The nightly rate this places charges, I am shocked how they treat thier guest and over look simple maintenance.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."