Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie - Moved 4 times in 4 hours because of noise problems and bathroom was not clean and someone left a toilet with a #2

1 of 1 Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie reviews

I was moved four times for various noise reasons in four hours.First, someone below me was hacking and grunting clearing their throat constantly.

Second, the next floor I was on, there was a family reunion and the parties on the floor congregation in the hall and by the elevator having loud conversations, a baby crying, people knocking on doors while other doors were opening and slamming. I called the front desk a few times and they said they would check it out and it got worse. I told the people at the front desk moving me was a real big deal. I hate it.

But, they just don't get it that they think moving someone solves the issue when it doesn't. In fact, another issue moving was that, I had a king room and busted down to two queen beds which I did not want. The next room I was moved to was a handicap room and when I walked into the bathroom, someone *** and did not flush the toilet. I took a picture and went straight to the desk and asked, do you clean your rooms and showed them a picture.

When they moved me the fourth time, I was told the hotel was sold out. The next room again, two queens and the person above me walked like an elephant. I said something that I hope this person goes to sleep real soon and call the room. At 7AM I heard this stamped above me.

I called the desk and said I wanted to add this to my complaint and Lou Ann was very rude and disrespectful to me. Then gets more abrasive and I said, your way of handling the issues is to crucify me instead of rectified the situation and she said, we rectified the situation.

I am shocked that this is the second time in a week that I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in two different states that I dealt with people with deplorable people skills and a combative manager. A five star first class universally well know hotel that runs an operation worse than one of those cheap franchise budget inn's.

Not only was I disgusted by someone taking a dump and not flushing and leaving it for the guest, but, I was put into a room with mold in the bathtub, a dirty hand towel and scratched sink that needs to be replaced.The nightly rate this places charges, I am shocked how they treat thier guest and over look simple maintenance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #876421
Had an experience with Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie.
Filing a new complaint about
×