Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie - Moved 4 times in 4 hours because of noise problems and bathroom was not clean and someone left a toilet with a #2
I was moved four times for various noise reasons in four hours.First, someone below me was hacking and grunting clearing their throat constantly.
Second, the next floor I was on, there was a family reunion and the parties on the floor congregation in the hall and by the elevator having loud conversations, a baby crying, people knocking on doors while other doors were opening and slamming. I called the front desk a few times and they said they would check it out and it got worse. I told the people at the front desk moving me was a real big deal. I hate it.
But, they just don't get it that they think moving someone solves the issue when it doesn't. In fact, another issue moving was that, I had a king room and busted down to two queen beds which I did not want. The next room I was moved to was a handicap room and when I walked into the bathroom, someone *** and did not flush the toilet. I took a picture and went straight to the desk and asked, do you clean your rooms and showed them a picture.
When they moved me the fourth time, I was told the hotel was sold out. The next room again, two queens and the person above me walked like an elephant. I said something that I hope this person goes to sleep real soon and call the room. At 7AM I heard this stamped above me.
I called the desk and said I wanted to add this to my complaint and Lou Ann was very rude and disrespectful to me. Then gets more abrasive and I said, your way of handling the issues is to crucify me instead of rectified the situation and she said, we rectified the situation.
I am shocked that this is the second time in a week that I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in two different states that I dealt with people with deplorable people skills and a combative manager. A five star first class universally well know hotel that runs an operation worse than one of those cheap franchise budget inn's.
Not only was I disgusted by someone taking a dump and not flushing and leaving it for the guest, but, I was put into a room with mold in the bathtub, a dirty hand towel and scratched sink that needs to be replaced.The nightly rate this places charges, I am shocked how they treat thier guest and over look simple maintenance.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- " Has anyone been successful on canceling their membership with Travel Smart VIP? On June 22, 2015, I enrolled in the Bronze 100 Prime Membership contract # 10758 @..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."