Highrose Ridge - Liers

1 of 2 Highrose Ridge reviews

I'm still waiting on repairs to be done that should have been taken care of months ago, the landscaping is still not completed, they talk a lot about what they are going to do but four months later I'm still waiting for my back yard to be completed, my steps to be redone after they began braking up two days after moving in, missing siding.They stop construction on the pool and play ground, they are only focusing on building other homes so they can be sold, and to *** with the ones who have already purchase.

I thing they are dragging their feet waiting for the one year warranty to be up so they will no longer be responsible for all the problems that they fail to complete . This is picture of the beautiful backyard I was promise while I was in the process of purchasing. I can continue with all the other problems but there isn't enough space to write them all.

Don't fall for the smiles, it's a LIE!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Highrose Ridge reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 22, 2015 #1052418 Middletown, New York, United States

Highrose ridge finally made good on their promise and repaired the back yards of the homes. I am very happy with the out come. I realize like all new communities it take time to take shape , Highrose ridge is finally taking shape and becoming a great community to live.

1 0 Reply

Sep 05, 2015 #1029985

All true. Basically they tell you what you want to hear. The models are great. Your place will not have the same craftsmanship. I got turned off because of the lies. They LIE a lot!!! Also they do extra work for the home in front of the sales office that way they keep their mouth shut and spread the lies to other potential home owners. The one home owner that's also on the board is on their side so don't even bother trying to get any help there. I'm not saying not to buy. Just don't trust the smiles and get an inspection way before closing or you'll regret it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Highrose Ridge.
Filing a new complaint about
×