San Francisco, California

Highbeam does not abide by its free 7-day trial period! If you use the service and cancel, make sure you get a cancellation confirmation. If not call them every day until you have an email confirmation. Watch your credit card statement. Highbeam quick to bill. They bill immediately on the 7th day. Refuses to refund without their cancellation email.

When I noticed their charge on my statement, I called. I advised that Highbeam did not send a cancellation email. I cancelled again.

Better Business Bureau rating no concern to Highbeam. They would rather have consumers to sue for the $29.95 back.

Their service charges for articles duplicate that which is found mostly free on internet. Not worth even a browse.

Review about: Service Cancellation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $29
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highbeam?

Comments

angelaedwards
Halsey, Oregon, United States #249208

I was scammed the same way by them for $299 and some other victims and I are filing a class action case against them to make them financially accountable to the people they scammed.We cannot use internet complaints in the case but would greatly appreciate it if you would share your story so we can win this case and get them to stop their deceptive and predatory practices.

Kindly contact me.angelaedwards@charter.net, 413-214-8870