Memphis, Tennessee

This is an inferior research tool run by a company without ethical principals.Not only are they quick to bill, they will not refund in full when challenged.

If you subscribe, watch your credit card statements because they will automatically bill without notifying you. Automatic renewals, they claim, are preceded by ONE email notification, which I did not receive. I had subscribed for one year and found their product virtually worthless. I never intended to renew and was shocked when I saw my statement with a $299 charge.

They refused a full refund.

This is a company with a product so insufficient they feel they can make money by scamming subscribers who wish to cancel.Avoid at all costs.

Review about: Research Tool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highbeam?

Comments

angelaedwards
Halsey, Oregon, United States #249207

I was scammed the same way by them for $299 and some other victims and I are filing a class action case against them to make them financially accountable to the people they scammed.We cannot use internet complaints in the case but would greatly appreciate it if you would share your story so we can win this case and get them to stop their deceptive and predatory practices.

Kindly contact me.angelaedwards@charter.net, 413-214-8870