Highbeam - Beware Automatic Billing W/O Notfication

1 of 2 Highbeam reviews

This is an inferior research tool run by a company without ethical principals.Not only are they quick to bill, they will not refund in full when challenged.

If you subscribe, watch your credit card statements because they will automatically bill without notifying you. Automatic renewals, they claim, are preceded by ONE email notification, which I did not receive. I had subscribed for one year and found their product virtually worthless. I never intended to renew and was shocked when I saw my statement with a $299 charge.

They refused a full refund.

This is a company with a product so insufficient they feel they can make money by scamming subscribers who wish to cancel.Avoid at all costs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Highbeam reviews
angelaedwards

Feb 15, 2011 #249207 Halsey, Oregon, United States

I was scammed the same way by them for $299 and some other victims and I are filing a class action case against them to make them financially accountable to the people they scammed. We cannot use internet complaints in the case but would greatly appreciate it if you would share your story so we can win this case and get them to stop their deceptive and predatory practices. Kindly contact me. angelaedwards@charter.net, 413-214-8870

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Highbeam.
Filing a new complaint about
×