At first , I felt sorry for her thinking this report was false and evil.Since Kathie unfriend me on Facebook followed by a block I completely agree.

She had around 850 friends not her friend list has dropped due to people finding out the truth! I didn't do anything wrong to be blocked. I only asked her about a who she worships and brought up the protection video since my family practices Palo Mayombe. I forgot that when a man asked her about this on youtube she blocked them!

Kathie has anger issues when confronted about her origins but willing to collect other workers information. I think what is going on after being her friend for over 6 months now is taking from everyone she meets. She does lie and only tells us that she learned all of her videos from her grandmother but want go into detail. Kathie wants to make it a career I guess watching and learning from others then pretending like she has so much experience after learning a spell from a video that she didn't make.

If you tune in listen to her voice it appears that she is reading off of something in most of her videos. I sent her pictures of my spells and she asked for instructions. Kathie couldn't even do a proper candle reading of the wax Is sent. If I see any of my spells on youtube under your name I will screenshot our messages!

I don't understand I thought you were my friend and you got offended because of what I asked in a private message. I just wanted to know more about it but you *** blocked me!? Matter fact the new video you posted (TO SEND SOMEONE TO ***) is not hers. Listen at the end of the incantation .

I have heard the so mote it be ending ! Wicca chant on another's video and read it the same words online on spellsandmagic.com. I think she might have stolen this spell from youtube user Chica de Podenco. She only it modify it some.

I will be contacting her today. Just for the record whoever wrote this report, I think you should start a group on exposing frauds. I have a friend that is a detective with the police department . I have given him her photos, names, alias, location, etc so we can find out exactly who we are dealing with.

Please contact me for updates on the case. In the meantime since she likes to send people to ***.

Let's all join in and use her alleged new spell against her.You will need Kathie's photo, loa or evil sign drawn, paper, pen, and real blood as she puts in her video.

I didn't like: Scam, Fake.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with High Priestess Kathie?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion