High Octane Harley Davidson - Charged $2,300 bucks OVER msrp!
I walked into High Octane Harley-Davidson in Billerica, MA on 4/29/2016 and purchased a 2016 FLTRX Road Glide in the Amber Whiskey color. I was told by the sales person that I was getting a discount on the MSRP price and the Amber Whisky color upgrade for "free", The unit cost to me was $23,999, Freight $495, Setup $962.
They do not have prices listed on most bikes in stock so I assumed I would be paying MSRP from Harley Davidson. When I got home I went to the official Harley Davidson Web site and built my exact bike. The price for the exact same bike with the Amber Whiskey color upgrade $21,699 or $2,300 less than I paid.
I then thought maybe high demand so they could charge more. I checked with other local dealers and found 3 with my exact same bike in stock for the MSRP price of $21,699 listed right on the bike.
I have filed a complaint with MA Attorney General and informed Harley Davidson directly.
I’m confused as to how Harley-Davidson can give the price for the motorcycle on their website and the dealer is allowed to mark up the price $2,300 over the MSRP listed price.
I did try to get this issue fixed with the dealership and they were unwilling to make it right. My goal now is to inform as many potential customers of High Octane to be very aware and know they will rip you off if they can.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "i ordered a shirt because it looked cool and not many gray jedi shirts get made. i order it and when i get home one day and open the..."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."