High Octane Harley Davidson - Charged $2,300 bucks OVER msrp!
I walked into High Octane Harley-Davidson in Billerica, MA on 4/29/2016 and purchased a 2016 FLTRX Road Glide in the Amber Whiskey color. I was told by the sales person that I was getting a discount on the MSRP price and the Amber Whisky color upgrade for "free", The unit cost to me was $23,999, Freight $495, Setup $962.
They do not have prices listed on most bikes in stock so I assumed I would be paying MSRP from Harley Davidson. When I got home I went to the official Harley Davidson Web site and built my exact bike. The price for the exact same bike with the Amber Whiskey color upgrade $21,699 or $2,300 less than I paid.
I then thought maybe high demand so they could charge more. I checked with other local dealers and found 3 with my exact same bike in stock for the MSRP price of $21,699 listed right on the bike.
I have filed a complaint with MA Attorney General and informed Harley Davidson directly.
I’m confused as to how Harley-Davidson can give the price for the motorcycle on their website and the dealer is allowed to mark up the price $2,300 over the MSRP listed price.
I did try to get this issue fixed with the dealership and they were unwilling to make it right. My goal now is to inform as many potential customers of High Octane to be very aware and know they will rip you off if they can.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "i ordered a shirt because it looked cool and not many gray jedi shirts get made. i order it and when i get home one day and open the..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."