High Octane Harley Davidson - Charged $2,300 bucks OVER msrp!

1 of 1 High Octane Harley Davidson reviews

I walked into High Octane Harley-Davidson in Billerica, MA on 4/29/2016 and purchased a 2016 FLTRX Road Glide in the Amber Whiskey color. I was told by the sales person that I was getting a discount on the MSRP price and the Amber Whisky color upgrade for "free", The unit cost to me was $23,999, Freight $495, Setup $962.

They do not have prices listed on most bikes in stock so I assumed I would be paying MSRP from Harley Davidson. When I got home I went to the official Harley Davidson Web site and built my exact bike. The price for the exact same bike with the Amber Whiskey color upgrade $21,699 or $2,300 less than I paid.

I then thought maybe high demand so they could charge more. I checked with other local dealers and found 3 with my exact same bike in stock for the MSRP price of $21,699 listed right on the bike.

I have filed a complaint with MA Attorney General and informed Harley Davidson directly.

I’m confused as to how Harley-Davidson can give the price for the motorcycle on their website and the dealer is allowed to mark up the price $2,300 over the MSRP listed price.

I did try to get this issue fixed with the dealership and they were unwilling to make it right. My goal now is to inform as many potential customers of High Octane to be very aware and know they will rip you off if they can.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 High Octane Harley Davidson reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

May 17 #1160290

MSRP is the SUGGESTED retail price. It is only a suggested price, not a set one. Retailers can charge whatever price they choose, and no two locations must charge the same price. Also, the website is not the same as the retail location, and prices will always be different location to location. You were satisfied with the price enough to pay it. Enjoy your bike.

0 0 Reply

May 13 #1158566

Totally agree with you,I to purchased a roadglide special from High priced octane Harley in Billerica and paid 2500 over.after reviewing other Dealers and building it on Harleys site,High Octane Harleys prices come in way over priced.I guess we got suckered.I did get a cool tee shirt for spending 25 grand though!! And a special price of 350+ dollars for the 1000 mile check up

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about High Octane Harley Davidson.
Filing a new complaint about
×