I'd offer zero stars if it were a choice. They have a strong ebay presence, so if there is a way to steer people away from them over there, that'd also be a plus. I ordered (through their website, not ebay) 3 items in total, for around $200. The first item was a 5 channel amplifier for my car which a few days later I received an email stating that their "last item" was "damaged" and that I could get a different amplifier for a mere "$10 upcharge". I figured this was bait and switch, but I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. I just asked them to cancel that part of the order, and they did. They refunded me the entire price of the item minus about a dollar, but I wasn't going to squabble over that. The 2-channel component speakers I ordered came in and look just fine, but I also ordered a 4-channel line output converter and received a 2-channel converter. I immediately (before even opening the packaging) sent them an e-mail, the requested pictures, etc. They sent back to me, "we'd like to offer you a $10 store credit on your next purchase." Right. Like I'm ever going to order from these folks again. After going back and forth with them for over a week now exchanging emails, and finally just asking for a refund of the purchase since it was obvious they weren't ever going to send me my 4-channel converter, they have stopped responding whatsoever.

I'm now filing with the FTC (non-receipt of ordered item), the BBB, and going to places like here, in an effort to steer people away from their business.

STAY AWAY from these guys.

Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Line Output Converter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HiFiSoundConnection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.