Muskego, Wisconsin

I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights.I tried to return them to get my money back, but what HID nation doesn't tell you is that you can't return anything.

In fact, there is a 30% restock charge which they tell you about AFTER you purchase their items. To top that off, there is no customer service phone number, just an email account which takes hours to get a reply back. Had I known I would not be refunded for my items that are BRAND NEW AND UNUSED, I would've NEVER purchased from here. I already posted reviews on social media and other accounts telling people how poor this company is.

If I could rate negative stars I would. Buying from HID nation was like throwing 75 dollars into the garbage can. Huge scam.

Save your money and avoid the headache of not getting a refund on a brand new set.This company is absolutely ridiculous.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HID Nation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.