Hickorycraft - Bad quality & workmanship -- embarrassed to have it in my family room
The quality of the furniture is horrible.The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart.
We barely use the furniture. The coach cushions are not fitting properly on the coach, the fabric is puckered and we just noticed a month ago that the nail heads are not even lined up straight across the bottom front of the sofa. In addition, the middle top cushion is pulling away from the coach and there is a tear. The ottoman fabric is fraying all around the top border.
Now we are looking closely at the chairs and notice all the workmanship errors that were made. We are pushing for a full refund.
They can come and get this furniture and I want to start over.I'm embarrassed to have this in my family room.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland. Delivery is free but do no count..."