Hickorycraft - Bad quality & workmanship -- embarrassed to have it in my family room
The quality of the furniture is horrible.The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart.
We barely use the furniture. The coach cushions are not fitting properly on the coach, the fabric is puckered and we just noticed a month ago that the nail heads are not even lined up straight across the bottom front of the sofa. In addition, the middle top cushion is pulling away from the coach and there is a tear. The ottoman fabric is fraying all around the top border.
Now we are looking closely at the chairs and notice all the workmanship errors that were made. We are pushing for a full refund.
They can come and get this furniture and I want to start over.I'm embarrassed to have this in my family room.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland. Delivery is free but do no count..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."