Update by user Sep 10, 2016

Walterboro, SC

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2016

I visited hibbetts today for a pair of shoes, both shoes were bent up, the guy that helped me said he couldn't overstep anyone by telling me that they were bent but he could tell me that he wouldn't buy it if it were him.I asked for a manager, the manager told me he couldn't do anything about it because they came from the factory bent.

Related: Hibbett Sports - 300 STOLEN OUT OF PURSE AT HIBBETTS

I compared them to the high-top shoes, those weren't bent at all. I then asked for the head office number. I was given the head office number and the district managers number. The district manager told the manager on the shift to give a 10 percent discount, I then asked the guy helping me did it matter that I had a coupon, he said it would still work but it didn't.

When I got to the register I showed the manager my coupon then I was told I couldn't use a coupon and the 10 percent.

The guy that helped me responded by saying "you have to use the 10 percent cause you done call our district manager" which would be a loss versus a coupon worth more than 10 percent off.If the district manager granted it, I believe it should have been given, Thanks.

Review about: Hibbett Sports Staff.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hibbett Sports?

Comments

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1210909

The district manager didn't grant you the use of the coupon. You said he granted you the 10% off but you said nothing about him saying you could use your coupon as well. Your story isn't adding up.