I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles.My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over the miles of the warranty.

They told me that my warranty is over due to the three year.

Im not happy about it because my dash is warp and the statement clearly says 3 years or 36,000 miles and toyota is not holding up to what they say.Im not happy at all.

Review about: Heyward Allen Toyota Service Department.

Review #692049 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heyward Allen Toyota?

Comments

Who Me
Naperville, Illinois, United States #1028379

3 years or 36 months, whichever comes first.

Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Big Motoring World - Hidden problems started to turn out on the second day I got the car. Waiting for Solution!! Big Motoring World "Ok, first of all, I have to say, when I had my first purchase of bmw from big motoring world was quite happy about 7 years ago before it expanded.The..." Read more Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls Coachmen Rv "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more