Review about Heyward Allen Toyota Service Department from Gaston, South Carolina
I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles.My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over the miles of the warranty.
They told me that my warranty is over due to the three year.
Im not happy about it because my dash is warp and the statement clearly says 3 years or 36,000 miles and toyota is not holding up to what they say.Im not happy at all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Heyward Allen Toyota Service Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I bought 2.5gallon of poland spring yesterday and today when I my child asked me for a glass of water the water had something inside it was durty and had..."
- "We went to Ruby Tuesday at woodruff road Greenville,SC and I had the New Orleans Seafood and beneath the well done shrimp, the tilapia fish is not cooked... the server..."
- "I just want my money..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."