Verified Reviewer

2.8

Ordered a pair of shoes from them at the end of June. Received the shoes very quick, but they did not fit so I had to send them back.

I was provided a return label but was unable to use it as I do not have a printer.

I mailed the shoes back from the post office and even paid 13.00 out of pocket to send them back . I have received invoices from them through pay pal stating that because I did not follow their regulations when returning the shoes I was going to be held responsible for paying for them. I have contacted them quite a few times and each time I get a reply back, it is always from someone different and I have had to explain my entire story to many different people.

I emailed them the tracking information and proof of delivery which clearly shows that they had been delivered on July 2nd and were either left at the front desk or in the mail room. When I sent this information to Hey Dude they replied back with that they went online and looked up the tracking information and it was showing that it was unavailable.

They then told me that they were unable to help me anymore. Invoices I have received have been issued through PayPal and the company handling their returns is called returnly. Returnly shows at the bottom of their invoice if you believe you received this notice in error to contact them about it.

I have contacted returnly at least 6 times and have not received a reply to any of my emails. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN

User's recommendation: Would not recommend purchasing from them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hey Dude Shoes Pros: Comfortable, Stylish.

Comments