100% full Not resolved

My car was parked on the side of the road, it was around 2:30 am on 9/11/2016 when my friend and I woke up to an interesting sound outside the house.I ran out front to find my car (fact from police report) 47ft from where I had parked it.

Related: Hertz Claim Management - HERTZ-REVISIT YOUR CORE VALUES!!! Car rear-ended by Hertz rental car

A man driving a Hertz rental car whom was drunk and had been taking cocaine that night/morning hit and totaled my car I've had for less than a year. He had also began TAKING MY BELONGINGS FROM MY CAR!!! I called Hertz the next day due to knowing the guy was in jail. I waited for the phone call back, I called every other day FOR A MONTH with nothing!

I finally called the head of the department and got a response, saying my case had been transferred!? Without telling me! Without a SIMPLE two minute phone call. AND they wont even pay for me to have a rental until I get a new car.......A RENTAL COMPANY!

WITH THOUSANDS OF RENTAL CARS!?!?!?!

They definitely do not put the customer first.

Review about: Hertz Claim Management Claim.

I didn't like: Anything about hertz and will never rent from them again, Insurance claim not responding and terrible service, Uselness and rudeness of the claims management personal, Rudeness of the claims management personal.

Additional Services
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $16282
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hertz Claim Management?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.