Monroe, Louisiana
1.1K views 1 comment

Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand.If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were.

U said ur product was better than chi smhhhh! Really. By law u have 7 days to return! All 3 of these have cracked and fell apart.

And I have to pay 30$$$$$ every time this piece of junk does. That's why u r still in business. Ripping people off. If ur product was good as you say it was u would have a money back guarantee.

But u do not even mentioned that all sales r final when purchasing.

Review about: Design Hair Straightener.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Herstyler?

Comments

mariispissed

That sucks but if you know it does, why do you keep buying it?Can't feel bad for you when you played the fool three times.

If you saw it was *** why did you go out and buy two more?

And the company who made them are obviously worthless and incompetent.I hate when people sell shoddy goods that they wouldn't use, themselves.