Hermes leather sucks.
Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months.
The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait time ,less than a year use the new leather worst ,once again apporached hermes mumbai india.
This time was told they can repair the leather at a cost that will need to be borne by me and send it to paris which means another 4month wait.
Would like to know if a hermes leather can get worn out in less than a year why not just buy some cheap leather belt.
Have emailed to india hermes but no reply the mail they dnt belive in communication customers
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I used my bag twice and on third usage the bag has stains. .which is permanent. .see pictures ...."
- "Mr. Shriram Iyer of B S Hydrocarbons, Office Address : 303, Kane Plaza, Mindspace, Off New Link Road, Malad [ W ], Mumbai 400064, India. Tel: 28771888 / 28714344, Fax:..."
- "“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."