Hermes leather sucks.
Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months.
The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait time ,less than a year use the new leather worst ,once again apporached hermes mumbai india.
This time was told they can repair the leather at a cost that will need to be borne by me and send it to paris which means another 4month wait.
Would like to know if a hermes leather can get worn out in less than a year why not just buy some cheap leather belt.
Have emailed to india hermes but no reply the mail they dnt belive in communication customers
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "I bought a L shaped sofa for 2000 dhs with 150 dhs for assembly. The service guys assembled it incorrectly. Wrong side L. My husband told them to change it..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."