Hermes leather sucks.
Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months.
The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait time ,less than a year use the new leather worst ,once again apporached hermes mumbai india.
This time was told they can repair the leather at a cost that will need to be borne by me and send it to paris which means another 4month wait.
Would like to know if a hermes leather can get worn out in less than a year why not just buy some cheap leather belt.
Have emailed to india hermes but no reply the mail they dnt belive in communication customers
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners..."
- "I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel. After washing it, the color came off the leather tag on the back of the shirt and stained the t-shirt pretty bad (it..."
- "Beware of Leather Junction! These guys are cold blooded and could care less about you! My first order was too small however I was so happy with the quality that..."