bought these boots, for the electrical rating and composite, toe , suppose to be equal to steel. a 30 pound door drop on them, the composite toe shield. bent in the middle , and broke my toe......do not buy need 80 words, piece of ***. warning do not buy,
learned my lesson the painful way, walmart
.sold out. to the cheapest price, specs on boots will get you hurt beware ....................................... well need 40 more words ? to post, tells you, what they think of any comments, any class action suits or should i start one, for all the people who gave up , due to the limits of this site. contact me at Generator2002@yahoo.com
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- my toe is broken i can send a pic,.,
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Herman Survivors Work Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well. The report did say that ALL hose bibs were..."
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."