bought these boots, for the electrical rating and composite, toe , suppose to be equal to steel. a 30 pound door drop on them, the composite toe shield. bent in the middle , and broke my toe......do not buy need 80 words, piece of ***. warning do not buy,
learned my lesson the painful way, walmart
.sold out. to the cheapest price, specs on boots will get you hurt beware ....................................... well need 40 more words ? to post, tells you, what they think of any comments, any class action suits or should i start one, for all the people who gave up , due to the limits of this site. contact me at Generator2002@yahoo.com
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- my toe is broken i can send a pic,.,
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Herman Survivors Work Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well. The report did say that ALL hose bibs were..."
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."