Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta - Review about Auto Repair from Lithonia, Georgia
I (Dexter Connors) took my car, a black 2012 Volkswagen EOS, in for a diagnostic test and when I picked it up I noticed the rear wheel on the passenger side had several scratches that weren't there before.I brought it to the service advisors (Bryant Hall) attention and he promptly ignored it.
Two days later (March 9, 2016) I returned to have a fuel pump installed. This time I took before and after pictures of my wheels, and the front wheel on the passenger side was badly disfigured!! I complained again, to no avail. I don't know how my wheels suffered this fate, but I do know it happened while my car was in their possession.
I will never return there again.And from their response to my complaints, I am sure they could care less.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "I spoke with a guy name Kyle and he tested my no. and told me that it was long distance from the jail. and that I needed their local no...."
- "I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia. The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on..."
- "I wish I would have looked at the reviews before I ordered. The dress I ordered was in the mail box at my house in a small bag.... So I..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."