Lithonia, Georgia

I (Dexter Connors) took my car, a black 2012 Volkswagen EOS, in for a diagnostic test and when I picked it up I noticed the rear wheel on the passenger side had several scratches that weren't there before.I brought it to the service advisors (Bryant Hall) attention and he promptly ignored it.

Two days later (March 9, 2016) I returned to have a fuel pump installed. This time I took before and after pictures of my wheels, and the front wheel on the passenger side was badly disfigured!! I complained again, to no avail. I don't know how my wheels suffered this fate, but I do know it happened while my car was in their possession.

I will never return there again.And from their response to my complaints, I am sure they could care less.

Review about: Auto Repair.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heritage Volkswagen Of South Atlanta?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Hercules Tires Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more City Wide Engines Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more