Heritage Homes - Manufactured housing consumer fraud & abuse ignored by HUD
We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level site, appliances purchased by builder months prior to the signing of purchase agreement with us.Outcome is structurally unsafe home, exposed electrical wiring, collapsing roof, interior and exterior bowed walls, unlevel home, marriage-line of home is twisting, power surges have destroyed property, all state and federal agency's have been notified including HUD & DCED and they have done nothing.We have a local reporter working on the story.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Manufactured Home
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers. I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I have no clue if it's new or not but found this on Bingohall site just today. Where to file a complaint with the eGaming of Curacao. Bottom of home..."
- "I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old. Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl. There was a solid piece of..."