Heritage Homes - Manufactured housing consumer fraud & abuse ignored by HUD
We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level site, appliances purchased by builder months prior to the signing of purchase agreement with us.Outcome is structurally unsafe home, exposed electrical wiring, collapsing roof, interior and exterior bowed walls, unlevel home, marriage-line of home is twisting, power surges have destroyed property, all state and federal agency's have been notified including HUD & DCED and they have done nothing.We have a local reporter working on the story.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Manufactured Home
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..."
- "NEVER EVER Rent from All County Property Management. They are *** and lazy. I have unfortunately lived here for 2 yrs. I had no choice at the time I was..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I have no clue if it's new or not but found this on Bingohall site just today. Where to file a complaint with the eGaming of Curacao. Bottom of home..."
- "I recently purchased a container of raisins for 1 1/2 year old. Luckily I dished out the raisins in a small bowl. There was a solid piece of..."