Heritage Homes - Manufactured housing consumer fraud & abuse ignored by HUD

1 of 1 Heritage Homes reviews

We were given the wrong model manufactured home. We purchased a 2010 and were given a 2009 (documents to validate all "claims" Statements). Home built with unapproved material, on un-level site, appliances purchased by builder months prior to the signing of purchase agreement with us.Outcome is structurally unsafe home, exposed electrical wiring, collapsing roof, interior and exterior bowed walls, unlevel home, marriage-line of home is twisting, power surges have destroyed property, all state and federal agency's have been notified including HUD & DCED and they have done nothing.We have a local reporter working on the story.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Heritage Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 1 Heritage Homes reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Stacie McKittrick-Murphy

Mar 27, 2012 #456332

WILL ANYONE CONTACT ME AND JOIN MY FAMILIES FIGHT TO HAVE JUSTICE AGAINST AND RESTITUTION FROM ALL THOSE GUILTY OF THE PUBLIC CORRUPTION WITHIN HUD & DCED FOR ALL THE AMERICAN FAMILIES THEY HAVE DESTROYED FOR DECADES AS THEY MADE IT EASY FOR LENDERS, BUILDERS, & RETAILERS IN THE MANUFACTURED HOUSING INDSTRY TO LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL FROM THE PEOPLE THEY WERE SET IN PLACE TO PROTECT. UNFORGIVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacie

Mar 22, 2012 #453702

*** homes

Mar 13, 2012 #448615

Heritage Homes has a long history of ripping people of. Unfortunately I only discovered the truth about Heriatge Homes and Eagle River Homes after it was to late. We had trusted the Consumer protection laws and the "stict" Federal guidelines of HUD. But we suffered from a bait and switch and lost $71,000 of our lives savings, the downpayment we entrusted to Pennsylvania's Heritage Homes. What's going on in this state and in our country? Where are our rights? Our's is a very distribing case, we're fortunate that we hadn't died in that haphazard manufactured home. Now I read about more and more victims of the same type of scam. Our case goes back to 8-19-2008. I have read about many more victims yet there still doinf business and ruining lives. What's going on here?

Dec 05, 2013 #753250 Denver, Colorado, United States

my name is karen kaufman-gottschall and I wrote the above article about heritage homes! I just want to let all readers know that my husband took his life... with a gun to his head. I'm a grieving widow who believed in justice prior to purchasing this manufactured home from heritage homes. It was suppose to be our dream home. A new 2009 but instead it was a used unfit health hazard that we had to abandon. I have all the proof but corruption doesn't go by the rules. Life will never be the same without my husband...we were together for 30 years. Feel free to contact me. My email has changed your story matters to me! U can reach me at: karenkaufman77758@gmail.com maybe together we can figure out why no reporters have told our stories! I've relocated out of pa. Hoping justice still exist somewhere in america!

Mar 13, 2012 #448614

Mar 13, 2012 #448609

We lost more than $71,000 of our bank savings to Heriatge Homes who gave us a used, unfit unsafe manufactured home that was a scam and not the new 2009 home we contracted for. This happened back in 8-19-2008. I have evidence and can prove how we nearly died and have been living in one room of a relatives home ever since. I have contacted everyone I can think of. Including HUD in Washington DC. The question we need to ask now, is why are they still in business and getting away with destroying American citizen's lives? Our case and evidence is very very distribing.

jasimine77758@hotmail.com

Mar 13, 2012 #448607

anonymous

Jan 20, 2014 #775853

We have had issues, many many issues. Money is going to the lawyer now and hopefuly justice will be done.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Heritage Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×