Eastgate, Washington
100% full Not resolved

If you are thinking of buy a Heritage piece of furniture I would think twice. After owning this couch for less than 2 years the material continues to fall off and crack. The Company's response was "Due to the widely variable in-home use experiences once furniture has been accepted into a home, it is very difficult to determine the cause of the issues".

This is clearly a manufacture defect, and have found out that Heritage/Lane has had problems with this material in the past, but they continue to be unresponsive in correcting this issue.

I have never dealt with a Company that's customer service is as poor as Heritage.

Review about: Heritage Couch.

I didn't like: Customer service and quality of product.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Heritage Home Group?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.