Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
1.4K views 3 comments

What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread set in once that starts it's not long and then the tread starts to disappear it's hard to describe . Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words .

Related: Hercules Tires Tires Review

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hercules Tires Tires
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hercules Tires?

Comments

BDakota95

That's from "toe" scrubbing resulting from a poor alignment combined with lack of tire rotations. Could have also been driven with bad ball joints or tie rod ends.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1247626

SUSPENSION PROBLEMS,NOT TIRES

Peoria, Arizona, United States #1230665

you left out all the tire information except the brand name. what is a third tread set?

Spires Flooring And Remodeling - Bad Tile Jon and Bath Room Repair/Remodel Spires Flooring And Remodeling "Because we had a stain from a leak on the Kitchen ceiling we looked into fixing it along with the bathroom above where the leak was from. We hired Brandon..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more