Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800.One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left.
This was at 56,081 miles, less than 8,000 miles later. I was traveling far from home through Alaska at the time so I was forced to buy new tires. Even though I had a receipt with a notation from another tire dealer that a change was necessary as the old tires were bald and unsafe and had pictures of their condition.
Hercules would not honor my warranty claim.Reason: I couldn't produce the old tires.
DO NOT PURCHASE HERCULES TIRES
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."