Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800.One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left.
This was at 56,081 miles, less than 8,000 miles later. I was traveling far from home through Alaska at the time so I was forced to buy new tires. Even though I had a receipt with a notation from another tire dealer that a change was necessary as the old tires were bald and unsafe and had pictures of their condition.
Hercules would not honor my warranty claim.Reason: I couldn't produce the old tires.
DO NOT PURCHASE HERCULES TIRES
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."