Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel.Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load.
Then on a clean, dry interstate in Kentucky the tire comes apart. Sounded like a gun going off. No problem with truck tires or tire behind failed tire. Big problems with 5th wheel fender skirts.
Torn to shreds. Problem is that I bought the tires on line (EBAY). Tires are low mileage. I did get a response from company from which I bought the tires.
They sold the line to another company and wants nothing to do with my problem.
Sent picture to Hercules, they will not respond.I do not recommend this tire.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn. Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."