Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel.Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load.
Then on a clean, dry interstate in Kentucky the tire comes apart. Sounded like a gun going off. No problem with truck tires or tire behind failed tire. Big problems with 5th wheel fender skirts.
Torn to shreds. Problem is that I bought the tires on line (EBAY). Tires are low mileage. I did get a response from company from which I bought the tires.
They sold the line to another company and wants nothing to do with my problem.
Sent picture to Hercules, they will not respond.I do not recommend this tire.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "My husband and i ordered lunch today. Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper..."
- "Bought tickets to see tool in little rock, bought tickets 7/9/16 (concert was 10/28) at time of purchase they said tickets would be instant download pdf. After purchase got email..."
- "We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed. The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the..."