Herbal Gardens Inc - Herbal Gardens Lauderhill Fl - Sold of Bad Products - Rip Off!!
Herbal Garden Inc, Lauderhill. RipOff. beware
Store sold me some over the counter tablets for colon, which are sold in tiny zip lock plastic bag. These plastic bag pouches (similar to those used in kitchen) are not safe because any shopper could easily open and contaminate items inside, or place any other types of pills in these easy to open bags on shelve.
Plastic bag has no directions of use. The guy at the counter told me to take 3 at night with glass of water - Did that and as of writing this, those tablets did more harm to me than good. Because now I am not able to go to the bathroom. I requested a refund they told me no, and said they will not even consider giving any shopper one.
Ripoff Merchant. My fellow shopper beware!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Colon Cleanser
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "In a nutshell Mooresville North Carolina Walgreens River Highway accuse me of stealing a beach bag cops came to my house I went up there and told him where I..."
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."