Herbal Gardens Inc - Herbal Gardens Lauderhill Fl - Sold of Bad Products - Rip Off!!
Herbal Garden Inc, Lauderhill. RipOff. beware
Store sold me some over the counter tablets for colon, which are sold in tiny zip lock plastic bag. These plastic bag pouches (similar to those used in kitchen) are not safe because any shopper could easily open and contaminate items inside, or place any other types of pills in these easy to open bags on shelve.
Plastic bag has no directions of use. The guy at the counter told me to take 3 at night with glass of water - Did that and as of writing this, those tablets did more harm to me than good. Because now I am not able to go to the bathroom. I requested a refund they told me no, and said they will not even consider giving any shopper one.
Ripoff Merchant. My fellow shopper beware!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Colon Cleanser
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"