Herbal Gardens Inc - Herbal Gardens Lauderhill Fl - Sold of Bad Products - Rip Off!!
Herbal Garden Inc, Lauderhill. RipOff. beware
Store sold me some over the counter tablets for colon, which are sold in tiny zip lock plastic bag. These plastic bag pouches (similar to those used in kitchen) are not safe because any shopper could easily open and contaminate items inside, or place any other types of pills in these easy to open bags on shelve.
Plastic bag has no directions of use. The guy at the counter told me to take 3 at night with glass of water - Did that and as of writing this, those tablets did more harm to me than good. Because now I am not able to go to the bathroom. I requested a refund they told me no, and said they will not even consider giving any shopper one.
Ripoff Merchant. My fellow shopper beware!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Colon Cleanser
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences. Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."