Verified Reviewer

I was scammed by Dani Bleu at Her Beauty Bar

Hopefully this will help to resolve this problem where I was scammed. I have talked to a friend in law enforcement who said I can file on Dani Bleu through the judicial system Plus Im going to contact the news media I have reported him and the shop that he works in to the Better Business Bureau I will continue to pursue this matter until I have restitution, until the problem is resolved This was truly a rip off, do not use Dani Bleu he is a scammer and he took advantage of me!

Do not us Dani Bleu or go to Her Beauty Bar even the owner of the shop who is Brandi lied and said she would refund my money then changed and said she would make me a wig and didnt, she kept the old oversized wig that Dani Bleu lied and said he made but did not. I was scammed, I would never refer anyone to this shop I have told everyone I know not to use this shop I was lied to I was told by Dani Bleu that he made me a wig but he did not, the wig was old and the glue was cracking he did not measure my head he lied about everything he is a dishonest person, a scammer.

Supposedly he just moved here from California and I guess thats what they do there but I have never had a hair dresser to do anything like this. He scammed me for 185, my bundles of hair and closure bottom line I was scammed by a con artist!

User's recommendation: ************Hopefully this will help to resolve this problem where I was scammed I have talked to a friend in law enforcement who said I can file on Dani Bleu through the judicial system Plus I’m going to contact the news media I have reported him and the shop that he works in to the Better Business Bureau I will continue to pursue this matter until I have restitution until the problem is resolved This was truly a rip off, do not use Dani Bleu he is a scammer and he took advantage of me Do not us Dani Bleu or go to Her Beauty Bar even the owner of the shop who is Brandi lied and said she would refund my money then changed and said she would make me a wig and didn’t she kept the old oversized wig that Dani Bleu lied and said he made but did not I was scammed if I would never refer anyone to this shop I have told everyone I know not to use this shop I was lied to I was told by Dani Bleu that he made me a wig but he did not the wig was old and the glue was cracking he did not measure my head he lied about everything he is a dishonest scammer Supposedly he just moved here from California and I guess that’s what they do there but I have never 185 my bundles of hair and closure bottom line I was scammed ha.

Her Beauty Bar Pros: No pros.

Her Beauty Bar Cons: I was scammed at this shop.

Location: Irving, Texas