HelloWorld Does Not Care About Their Customers! Just Ask Lisa Carstens, Their Senior Account Director
A Very Sad And Dishonest Company Who Has Been Hired To Run The StarbucksForLife.com Contest!
Can You Believe It?
Here is a copy of my letter that was purposely misread and ignored by Lise Carstens, their Senior Account Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) who did absolutely Nothing about my Complaint!
Regarding: Very Serious Complaint
Regarding: HelloWorld #03285407
Dear HelloWorld and/or StarBucksForLife.com Executive:
Good Morning or Good Afternoon to You!
How is your day today in sunny Pleasant Ridge, Michigan and/or Southfield, Michigan and/or wherever else You are in the World?
My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the FACT that I am Very Angry And Upset Over Your StarbucksForLife.com Game Program!
First Of All, You should have One Website to access this game instead of having 2 different websites which is NOTHING but an Inconvenience!
For Your Information: I have spent thousands of dollars at Starbucks, and I am NOW in Brasil because my apartment is being built and have NO PLACE TO STAY in Los Angeles and am staying with my friends here until it is built which won't be until around June 1st, 2016.
Sadly, if I buy any drinks at any Starbucks in Brasil, then I can NOT get any Game Pieces since they do NOT participate in the program.
For Your Information: I still have over $50.00 dollars on my Gold Card with Starbucks by the way, but why should I spend it in Brasil if I am Not Going To Benefit From It In Getting Any Game Pieces In Order To Participate In The StarbucksForLife.com Game going on ONLY Until January 11th, 2016 I believe.
Please NOTE: All I want to do is Receive Several Game Pieces in order to play the game.
For Your Information: Your website says that you Can Get 2 Game Pieces Per Day even if you do not buy anything.
That is False because I just tried to do that and still have RECEIVED NO GAME PIECES AT ALL!
One More Thing: Before I left Los Angeles for Brasil back on December 20th, 2015, I was already participating in the GAME and did have some Game Pieces already on the Game Board that I have earned.
However, I am Unable to Access My Original GAME PIECE BOARD Containing My Game Pieces Already Earned.
I therefore had to CREATE ANOTHER PROFILE for the StarbucksForLife.com Game.
This is NOT FAIR TO ME and YOU have purposely prevented ME from Participating In The Game and YES, I am VERY ANGRY AND UPSET OVER THIS!
Enclosed, near the bottom of the page, please find an automated response letter coming from your company for the same complaint that was currently filed through the StarbucksForLife.com website, along with the proof of me registering on your StarbucksForLife.com Website for a second time unnecessarily for your reference and further review.
I am more than looking forward to hearing back from You with a Positive Response some time in the very near future.
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Gold Card 7 Year Plus Starbucks, Loyal And Legitimate Customer
When Lise C. responded back to MY Complaint, she said to ME the same thing that I already stated in my email that (the Brasilian Starbucks are Not Participating in the Program) which I did NOT Need To Be Told Again.
I simply emailed my letter asking this company to please send me some Game Pieces for the StarbucksForLife.com Game and My Request was purposely and deliberately Ignored when Lise C. knew that she was Qualified To Help Me!
They are a Very Cheap and Selfish Company To Deal With.
Enclosed, are some pictures of ME trying to contact HelloWorld in the attachments for your review.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lise carstens purposely and deliberately misread my complaint
- Can afford to help me but refused
- Nobody in the company offered me a fair and honest resolution
- Lise carstens very poor attitude towards my complaint
- How lise carstens ignored my request
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Lise Carstens, their Senior Account Director for HelloWorld.com was 100% Qualified and Capable of Helping and Assisting ME and Refused! She could have emailed ME some Game Pieces for the StarbucksForLife.com Game, but Refused out of Selfishness & Greed.
- Product or service
- Starbucks For Life
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."