Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Aug 19, 2021

I ordered with Hello Fresh through their website, creating an account, entering my email and credit card details. They then directed me to their app to choose meal options.

On the app I logged in using the same email address and re-entered my card details.

First box came, and it wasn't great, so I decided to cancel but as the next box was due in 24hrs I couldn't cancel, which was fine I had one box I didn't want but had to pay for. Then two days later another box arrived at my door again, not ordered, but money had been paid out of my account for. I called Hello Fresh, and they told me when I had entered my details into the app the second time I wasn't logging in but setting up a second account even though it had the exact same login in details under the same name and to the same address?

I only received 1 confirmation email when signing up and didn't know this box was coming until it was on my door step. HelloFresh refused to offer a refund even though they acknowledged it was a tech error and I had to pay for a box i didn't order and didn't want, through an account they didn't tell me they'd set up for me!

User's recommendation: Avoid.

HelloFresh UK Cons: Low quality food, Poor delivery service, Awful customer service, Charge for boxes not ordered, Bad website and app.

Comments