Heb - Quality control

91 of 215 Heb reviews

I bought a bottle of the HEB thick and chunky, hot salsa.When I was eating it a 3-4 mm piece stuck to the roof of my mouth, but in a strange way, almost suction like.

I had to remove it by hand as it was stuck far back upon the roof of my mouth. I thought it was part of an onion skin for about one second, until the sheen of light played off the surface and i realized it was *ucking plastic. It is, without question, plastic.

Totally unacceptable.Food distribution is obviously involved but i purchased this at Mopac and I-35 store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

Reason of review:
There was plastic in the salsa, how am i supposed to put a "value of your loss" on my health?
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Heb Thick N Chunky Hot Salsa
Review category
Food Stores
review #687241

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Heb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
91 of 215 Heb reviews

Aug 26, 2015 #1025491

$5000 you are crazy it was a mistake something could have fallen in the machine just take it back and tell the the number so they can take the batch off the shelf. Don't be ridiculous

0 1 Reply

Sep 01, 2015 #1028232

I don't care about the money in particular, I felt the scale of 0 to 5000 was an analysis of my "pissed consumer level" and maxed it out. As I stated in my reason of review, there isn't a price on my health, aka not eating pieces of plastic.

0 0 Reply

Sep 01, 2016 #1206736 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

WTH if it had been eaten. Been a different story if it had been you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Heb.
Filing a new complaint about
×