Glad ( for once) I don't sleep well....at 3am this morning, as the unit was OFF and was merely PLUGGED IN, it decided to fry the plug.Arced out, blew sparks everywhere, blew the breaker, and filled my house with smoke.....I wish I would have read the reviews on this before ever obtaining one of these....sure, they look neat, but WOW!
I'm including photos!
I'm lucky to still have a home, and even more lucky that I wasn't asleep and had my house catch on fire....not good at ALL!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Would never recommend there product
- Very unsatified
What I disliked
- Fire hazard
- Faulty product
- It was only plugged in and was not on
- Reason of review:
- Could have KILLED ME~
- Preferred solution:
- Use QUALITY products! The UNIT WAS OFF and STILL shorted out!!!! Sell a better product, or close your doors before someone gets hurt from your products! AND ISSUE RECALLS PUBLICLY !!!!!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heat Surge Electric Fireplace
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics