Victoria, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Glad ( for once) I don't sleep well....at 3am this morning, as the unit was OFF and was merely PLUGGED IN, it decided to fry the plug.Arced out, blew sparks everywhere, blew the breaker, and filled my house with smoke.....I wish I would have read the reviews on this before ever obtaining one of these....sure, they look neat, but WOW!

I'm including photos!

I'm lucky to still have a home, and even more lucky that I wasn't asleep and had my house catch on fire....not good at ALL!

Review about: Heat Surge Electric Fireplace.

I liked: Look, Would never recommend there product, Very unsatified.

I didn't like: Unreliability, Fire hazard, Faulty product, Unsafe, It was only plugged in and was not on.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Could have KILLED ME~ / $530
Preferred solution Use QUALITY products! The UNIT WAS OFF and STILL shorted out!!!! Sell a better product, or close your doors before someone gets hurt from your products! AND ISSUE RECALLS PUBLICLY !!!!!

Had an Experience with Heat Surge?

Comments

HeatSurge
Canton, Ohio, United States #1142923
Heat Surge Verified Representative

We at Heat Surge take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7813 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@heatsurge.com.