Pinehurst, North Carolina

Still stuck with this wonderful PresidentL pick the "Gateway" we have a few letter of complaints here the latest is our ice maker.What you say "It doesnt come with an ice maker?

I beg to differ, our relaced A/c less than 2 years old is now making slushees. It sounds like an ice machine dumping trays of ice. And behold it dumps it onto the floor down the heater vent. Congradulations Heartland on these wonderful products.

NOT.I took a picture not sure if you can see the water and ice on the floor, also, splash droplets of water on the sofa.

Review about: Gateway Tech Support.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Heartland Rvs Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heartland Rvs?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Heartland Rvs - Very poor quality Heartland Rvs "Door trim is paper wrapped glued sawdust, not wood, floor rotting on each slide do to rain splashing up from tires, stripping didn't fit rain got behind it and rusted..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Prowler 25prls disappointment Heartland Rvs "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..." Read more 2012 Heartland Rvs Road Warrior Rv Review Heartland Rvs "BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!! Those the best words I can say about buying a heartland product. We have a 2012 Road Warrior. First rattle out of the box i had to..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Slide exterior/floors rotting due to manufacturer defects  Heartland Rvs "Though we really loved the toy-hauler layout, Heartland is a company that does not care about making things right for their customers. Their newer models now have a protective barrier/trim..." Read more Boston Market - Jagged piece of red plastic found in meal! Boston Market "On Tuesday, April 25, 2017: a 1 inch triangular red plastic object was found while eating the Boston Market Chicken Parmesan meal after microwaving! It looked first like a piece..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Living Spaces - Review in Furniture and Decor category Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more