59 views
Updated by user Feb 23, 2022

2/22/22 still not repaired. Am unable to speak to anyone other than a low level customer service center.

Refused to transfers me to a supervisor or have a supervisor call me. I have done a lot of research on this particular Harman stove and with the help of our electrician have figured out the issue.

Now I just have to get someone to listen to me and retrace wiring and grounding of the stove. It will soon be two months with a non working stove and it is 25 degrees here this morning.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2022

My husband and I bought a Harman pellet stove that was installed on January 10,2022. The control panel is bad, so the stove does not work.

Trying to get a replacement control panel has been a nightmare. The only response my local dealer got was they didnt have any and could not ship until mid-February or March. There is a stove sitting in the warehouse in Sacramento but would not overnight the control panel-which is not installed in the stove, that is done one install. This was not acceptable as there is no heat in the part of the house this stove is intended to heat and my 92 yo mother lives with us.

So I made a call to the Customer Care Team and was told they had no control panels, they were sitting in the bay on cargo ships and she couldnt pull one out of thin air. I asked about the stove in Sacramento and was told could not pull that control panel because that stove would not be sellable. My dealer called me back a few days later and they had contacted the Harman factory and threatened to pull their dealership of Harman. They were told that the issue had nothing to do with ships but the fact that they were behind in manufacturing the control panels but were going to ramp up production.

So I called Customer Care Team again and wanted to speak to a Supervisor. Got a person named Devona who said she didnt have the ability to connect me to her supervisor nor could she give me a name or phone number to call. She asked why I was upset and I replied because I had be lied to and simply placated and not told the truth or helped to find a solution. She hung up on me.

I then called Hearth and Home Technology Headquarters and just picked a random person in their directory and left a message as to the reason for my call and if she wasnt the proper contact to please pass my name and number on so I could tell them of my experience and perhaps offer additional trading to their Customer Care Team. No response has been forth coming.

So, I still have a non working 3500.00 stove. Will never deal with Hearth and Home Technologies again.

User's recommendation: Do not expect any help from Hearth and Home Technologues on their products.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Ukiah, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Hearth and Home Technologies Reviews