My dog was limping.I took her to my vet who noted she showed hind leg lameness.
I decided to wait a few weeks to have x-ray taken in hopes she just injured herself running. Limping was more pronounced as time went by so I brought her in for the xrays. 6 x-rays cost $440. I filed my first claim with Healthy Paws pet insurance and was refused because they said it was a pre-existing condition.
How do you know if there is any condition at all unless you have x-ray taken? So unfair. These people are horrible.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Theyre main objective is to find a way to not pay a claim
- Reason of review:
- their services are very misleading. uncaring people. they just want to profit, profit , profit without considering really happen
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My dog was limping. I took her to my vet who noted she showed hind leg lameness. I decided to wait a few weeks to have x-ray taken in hopes..."
- "VCA Alexandria Virginia Animal Hospital Emergency rooms forced me to euthanize my poor little MinPin. 16 hours and 2400$ later she had pneumonia and for another 1800$ they would keep..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."