Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

I had problems with the Healthy Benefits Plus program that United Healthcare offers to members. I had tried to place an order for delivery of items for which I had an adequate budget.

However, the site displayed an address that I vacated on April 8, 2024. I corrected it, but then all of a sudden, the whole calculation changed and I was told I had to pay more while the website showed I had a credit balance! I created a PDF showing the order I placed, followed by the result when I corrected the address, and finally a page showing balances. I had complained to United Healthcare about the problem, but just now, I saw to my dismay that the items were ordered without consulting me first AND THEY WERE BEING SHIPPED TO AN ADDRESS THAT I VACATED ON APRIL 8, 2024!

Doing all these things and not involving the customer goes beyond mere insanity! I already contacted Walmart to cancel the order. I don't know if I can trust them now. A better idea would be just to pay me in cash the amount left in my account and I'll do my own shopping with it if this sort of thing is the best I can hope for.

I'm not interested in the alibis that will be lies. This cannot possibly be justified by anyone with a functioning brain! I am seeing now that my account was charged for the order to be sent to an address in which I no longer live. This is unforgivable.

Maybe they just want to dump a disabled senior; this does look like that. This does merit some legal action; maybe that's my only option now as I am no longer wanted. Don't say I'm wrong.

I can read the writing on the wall. Now, it's VERY, VERY CLEAR!

User's recommendation: Be very wary if you have to deal with them. They can place orders in your name without consulting you and then send them anywhere they want!

Preferred solution: Update my address now! Your mistake was one too many!!!.

Healthy Benefits Plus Pros: Wide selection of products.

Healthy Benefits Plus Cons: Lack of integrity toward customers.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Healthy Benefits Plus Reviews