Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
Updated by user Mar 21, 2022

Nothing from them other than hardly anyone we pick is not in network. I was told whom I've used for over 2 years was in network by Rightway culling service, but Healthsmart says not in network and not paying the bills. What good is insurance if you can't use it other than them making a profit on our weekly payments

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2022

This is an insurance company my job decided to get and LORD did they pick wrong. They don't pay services in a timely manner.

They have another company that basically culls us away from them. You can't get a hold of the company directly to check on things and this other company doesn't know what they're doing. When your provider tells you they're in network, then this place should be paying as such and they're not. They're trying to get away with out of network pay.

The company I work for is HUGE, and has thousands of employees so they're cleaning up right there. It took one of the customer reps you have to go thru over a month to get back to me cause she said all my emails went to her junk folder. Not my problem, pay my bills. I'm in Texas and there's not many hospitals and Baylor is the largest one here.

Same goes for Touchstone imaging. They're saying they're not in network. Funny they think they are. What charity hospital are they trying to send us to get their in network coverage?

I'm tired of this place and have turned them in to the BBB. Do to their negligence I've had a couple of accts go to collections that I didn't know about and thought were paid as I had met my deductible. I can't stress enough if your boss says he's getting this company tell him to run the other way. My job is dumping them, (a little too late) because they're doing this to all the customers.

I feel sorry for just an individual that thinks it's cheap insurance to have.

Ya it is cheap when they make you pay everything. In this economy and the pandemic, having a company totally rob you is insulting.

User's recommendation: DO NOT EVER USE THIS INSURANCE COMPANY!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Clean up your mess and pay the bills the way you should have to start with. I have over a $2000 in medical bills you're ignoring.

Location: 222 Las Colinas Boulevard West, Irving, TX 75039

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

HealthSmart Reviews