Cedar Rapids, Iowa

They say the product works but when I tried to get to get a refund because it doesn't work, they said you can only return unopened bottles.How can you know if it works if you don't open the bottles?

They charge for a "restock fee" and were generally as uncooperative as they could be. The email they sent me says I can expect a refund to take 4-6 weeks and that's only for 1 bottle since the others I used without any luck.

This company doesn't care about customer service or whether their products work, they only want to scam people.By the way, I won't get a refund for my one bottle for 4-6 weeks but it took them 1 day to charge my credit card.

Review about: Garcinia Cambogia Select.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $87
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Buyweedonline1 - Beware of a Scam Buyweedonline1 "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more