Alabaster, Alabama

I ordered a product on my Visa card and never received my item and when i called to find out what was going on the # was not a working # and when I e-mailed them my e-mail was returned as never being received.There whole web page of information was fake along with telephone #'s, is there anything I can do to get my money back??

I am so taken back with this Country we live in and how heartless some are. How can any one feel comfortable making orders on line.

It seems to me that these vampires are changing company names and scamming many folks.What can any one do if anything or will these *** of the earth vultures just get theirs in the end!!

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Submit review

Comments

Ken
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #911398

Simply order your credit card company to not pay the company or if they have already paid simply reverse or refund the charges.

Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Lcore Paris - L'core - Le Pure Reve - D'OR24K - DOR24K - Lionesse - SXM - Sint Maarten - St. Maarten - SCAM - RIPOFF Lcore Paris "As the Christmas season is fast approaching, I was doing some shopping for family and friends in Phillipsburg (Front Street). Now, I hadn’t been there in a while (maybe 4-5..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Huddle House - No good food preparation Huddle House "I order a bbq bacon and cheddar burger with onion ring. 1. The meat burn and dry. 2. No cheddar. 3. Bred hard and burned. 4. The onion ring burned..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more