Norristown, Pennsylvania

I ordered a weight loss product that was promoted, and supported by Dr. Oz on his TV show. I trusted Dr. Oz with his known creditability. I started using the product as directed twice a day. After the second day, I started to have severe headaches. I returned the product being that it was detrimental to my health.

Due to HealthBuy's return policy they refused to refund the cost of the open bottle. The circumstances are different from just changing your mind on the product. There should be a law instituted with any companies return policy.( If a product is a detriment to your health, a complete refund including shipping should be returned without any questions.)

I also disputed this, and my situation with my credit card company AMEX. I had faith with AMEX to do me right, and back me up. They agreed with me for my reasons to return the product, but cared more about H.B. policy, than taking care of a long time card holder. Unfortunately, AMEX did the opposite and sided with HealthBuy's return policy stating, "We can't take money out of their pockets." Do I have to say what I did with my AMEX credit card? This was a wake-up call for me, and all who choose what credit card company they select to do business with.

Review about: Coffee Bean Extract.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $35
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.