HduO water cooler
The product is advertised as a cooler for humans and automatically filling water bowl for dogs, but the bowl does not automatically refill, leaving pets thirsty.When the manual refill button on the back is used, the bowl overflows leaving a mess on the floor.
I am returning the product to the company. the product cost just shy of three hundred dollars, which is too much for a cooler that does not reliably water my pets.
The company lists and 800 phone number for customers to use, but the number is invalid for use.I did manage to contact sdomeone using an e-nail address listed on the website, but at this time I cannot recommend that you use this product or this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."