Denver, Colorado

The advertising is very deceptive:

2 Pairs for $10, just pay shipping $5.99 Then lower down it reads:

"Through this special offer, you'll receive your revolutionary HD Night Vision Wraparounds for just $10 plus $5.99 S&H! Plus, we'll also include our famous HD Vision Wraparound Sunglasses as a special BONUS, and all you pay is a separate $3.99 to cover S&H!"

So what I thought I was getting was 2 night vision and 1 sunglasses. The total came up to $19.98 and all I received was one night and one sunglasses. After a long talk with customer service she was able to wrap my mind around their deceptive advertising. I did want another set like the one I bought but not happy with the advertising, so I looked elsewhere and found the exact same set of two HD Vision Wraparounds from AliExpress(dot)com from China for $12.99 with free shipping. I am willing to wait the 3 weeks to 30 days.

Review about: Hd Night Vision Wraparound Glasses.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deceptive Advertising / Not specified
Preferred solution I want to see you re-design your ad to actually make sense and pull all ads like the one included in this post

Had an Experience with HD Vision Glasses?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1097551

Many stores now have these "as seen on TV" products.I have seen them in WalMart and, I believe Big Lots plus others.

The bottom line, tho is that ordering from someplace in China can be rather "iffy" due to potential credit card fraud and/or slow to non-existent delivery of the product.Plus, of course these same type of glasses can be found in many discount stores, under generic labels.

zpod
to bobs2015 Denver, Colorado, United States #1097655

The walmart website says they are sold out, but you are right, I could have gotten them from Amazon: $8.99 + $3.99 shipping. That's the same price I just paid to a Chinese distributor.

zpod