HD Vision Glasses - Deceptive Sales

1 of 2 HD Vision Glasses reviews

The advertising is very deceptive:

2 Pairs for $10, just pay shipping $5.99 Then lower down it reads:

"Through this special offer, you'll receive your revolutionary HD Night Vision Wraparounds for just $10 plus $5.99 S&H! Plus, we'll also include our famous HD Vision Wraparound Sunglasses as a special BONUS, and all you pay is a separate $3.99 to cover S&H!"

So what I thought I was getting was 2 night vision and 1 sunglasses. The total came up to $19.98 and all I received was one night and one sunglasses. After a long talk with customer service she was able to wrap my mind around their deceptive advertising. I did want another set like the one I bought but not happy with the advertising, so I looked elsewhere and found the exact same set of two HD Vision Wraparounds from AliExpress(dot)com from China for $12.99 with free shipping. I am willing to wait the 3 weeks to 30 days.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Deceptive Advertising
Preferred solution:
I want to see you re-design your ad to actually make sense and pull all ads like the one included in this post
Product or service
Hd Night Vision Wraparound Glasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #773850 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with HD Vision Glasses? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 HD Vision Glasses reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
bobs2015

Jan 19 #1097551 Saginaw, Michigan, United States

Many stores now have these "as seen on TV" products. I have seen them in WalMart and, I believe Big Lots plus others. The bottom line, tho is that ordering from someplace in China can be rather "iffy" due to potential credit card fraud and/or slow to non-existent delivery of the product. Plus, of course these same type of glasses can be found in many discount stores, under generic labels.

zpod

Jan 19 #1097655 Denver, Colorado, United States

The walmart website says they are sold out, but you are right, I could have gotten them from Amazon: $8.99 + $3.99 shipping. That's the same price I just paid to a Chinese distributor.

zpod

Jan 19 #1097528

This is the HD Vision Website mentioned:

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.