Hccmis - HCC is not paying a cent, though for months I have been told I was covered

2 of 37 Hccmis reviews

I was 32 when I was hospitalized with a bacteria infection of my blood for what had gone misdiagnosed for 2 months this summer.I then needed an emergency open heart surgery to replace a valve the bacteria had eaten away at.

I had bought HCC through a broker and felt like it was a sketchy company when I purchased since I was told it was not under the Affordable Care Act. But, HCC assured the broker, and both the hospitals I was hospitalized at that I was covered. Now, over 4 months after my surgery, HCC has denied every claim. Most are denied for pre-existing.

I did not know what I had until hospitalization. I have started to work with Ingrid Robison, a financial fraud investigator. ingrid.robinson2@yahoo.com. She is working on a larger lawsuit against HCC.

I most likely will have to pay my medical bills on my own and it will affect me and my family greatly.

I suggest anyone that is confused or frustrated with HCC and feels that they have been cheated out of the coverage HCC claims to provide, to contact Ingrid.She can help and give you piece of mind about this fraudulent company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • This company is killing people

Reason of review:
Had an experience with Hccmis? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 37 Hccmis reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.