Verified Reviewer

Ordered a custom gift basket for a family member this year (2022). I picked out two bottles of Rose (cupcake, apothecary) a bottle of Johnny Walker red label, three cheeses (welsh cheddar, Irish porter cheddar, apple tree smoked)

I picked these items based on my family members preferences in wine/liquor and that I recently traveled all over Ireland.

My family member told me that they received two bottles of Rose (Josh, Oyster) and three packs of Habaneros & Jalapeño cheese.

SO NOT ONE SINGLE ITEM WAS CORRECT IN THIS ORDER, BETTER YET THEY JUST DECIDED TO OMIT ONE ITEM ALL TOGETHER NOT EVEN TRYING TO SCREW UP AND SEND THE WRONG ONE!!! I can see the wine change as somewhat understandable, but my family member doesnt like hot and overly spicy items so the cheese would be a waste and they omitted the whiskey.

I reached out to the company 5-10 times via phone, all the calls went to a general voicemail (no matter what department you tried calling), I left several voicemails requesting calls. Finally I sent customer service an email letting them know that if I didnt hear back from them by a certain time I would dispute the charges. Customer service (Jincy) reached out and said that they have the right to substitute items at their discretion and they were only willing to refund me for the missing liquor.

LET ME SAY THIS LOUD FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK, IF I HAD NOT TALKED WITH THE RECEIPIENT AND FOUND OUT THINGS WERE MISSING THEY WOULD NOT HAVE REFUNDED ME. I gave customer service the option to either refund all my money, provide a shipping ticket and ill have it sent back for a full refund or send me the correct items and we will send back the incorrect.

Customer DisService (Jincy) said they only option woulds be to refund me the cost of the whiskey or I can return it all and take a 50% hit on it.

All while dealing with Customer DisService (Jincy) Ive been researching about this and I found a bunch of reviews about how similar things had happened to them. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY YOURE ORDER WILL BE SCREWED UP, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NONE EXISTENT, THEIR SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE BECOMING CLEARER

User's recommendation: stay away.

Hazeltons Gift Baskets Cons: Bait and switch, Horrible customer service, Shipped everything wrong not one single item was correct.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Hazeltons Gift Baskets Reviews