Saint Augustine, Florida

My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay.

The two parties that posted this post worked for the company 1 day and destroyed tens of thousands of dollars in property, and charged hundreds of dollars in unauthorized charges to the company credit card. When asked about it they lied and continued to make excuses.

In reference to my employer leaving them stranded out of state this is false. They left the company truck and trailer in a Walmart parking lot after cutting the seats and walking away to avoid going to jail for criminal distruction of property.

Mr. Ismael Garcia and his son Christopher Garcia are losers and are the real scam artist here. It is extremely sad that two low life individuals would say such horrible things about two people that work hard and provide an honest service.

Watch out for these two pieces of ***.

Attached are the pictures of the damages they did.

Review about: Staff.

5.0
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hazal Holdings?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.