Hawkeye Manufacturing doesn't want to honor warranties
We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service.It is a battle getting someone to send a service person and parts to fix the spa or even respond to emails and calls.
This last time they tried to blame the broken pump on us before they finally sent the part and we had to find our own service person. It took two months to finally get it fixed and we have screws holding the swim jet covers on that are badly rusted and running rust down the jets that we can't get a response about. We had to pay the service person ourselves because he didn't trust the company to pay him and now we can't get our money back.
Can't even get a response about the rusted screws or our money.Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to wait forever to get anything fixed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Barefoot Swim Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."