Hawkeye Manufacturing doesn't want to honor warranties
We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service.It is a battle getting someone to send a service person and parts to fix the spa or even respond to emails and calls.
This last time they tried to blame the broken pump on us before they finally sent the part and we had to find our own service person. It took two months to finally get it fixed and we have screws holding the swim jet covers on that are badly rusted and running rust down the jets that we can't get a response about. We had to pay the service person ourselves because he didn't trust the company to pay him and now we can't get our money back.
Can't even get a response about the rusted screws or our money.Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to wait forever to get anything fixed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Barefoot Swim Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."