Hawkeye Manufacturing doesn't want to honor warranties
We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service.It is a battle getting someone to send a service person and parts to fix the spa or even respond to emails and calls.
This last time they tried to blame the broken pump on us before they finally sent the part and we had to find our own service person. It took two months to finally get it fixed and we have screws holding the swim jet covers on that are badly rusted and running rust down the jets that we can't get a response about. We had to pay the service person ourselves because he didn't trust the company to pay him and now we can't get our money back.
Can't even get a response about the rusted screws or our money.Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to wait forever to get anything fixed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Barefoot Swim Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."