Munford, Tennessee
Featured

We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service.It is a battle getting someone to send a service person and parts to fix the spa or even respond to emails and calls.

This last time they tried to blame the broken pump on us before they finally sent the part and we had to find our own service person. It took two months to finally get it fixed and we have screws holding the swim jet covers on that are badly rusted and running rust down the jets that we can't get a response about. We had to pay the service person ourselves because he didn't trust the company to pay him and now we can't get our money back.

Can't even get a response about the rusted screws or our money.Don't buy anything from this company unless you want to wait forever to get anything fixed.

Review about: Barefoot Swim Spa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hawkeye Manufacturing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion