Hawaii Stevedores Inc - Review in Other category from Los Angeles, California
Of thousands I spent in Whole Foods, Kailua, this so called mngr during Tuesday night hours, by the name Christine, was the ONLY rude and unprofessional, very overweight mammal that really needs training with customer service etiquette.I ask her a question regarding service dogs, as just about every employee in there for the past 3 yrs all love my golden retriever, only 3.7 yrs old, much cleaner than most people, especially Christine, who also has hygiene problems, definitely yeast and obesity that aggravates her moods, tries to impress her bosses by keeping employees later than usual according to employees that I talk to.
A female employee of which is only one of many, would say hi and pet my canine service animal, as I do let go of the leash, as employees in every establishment or 98% of businesses just LOVES to see a very nice, trained, and I don't want to over emphasize about her cleanliness but truly is cleaner than most PEOPLE, and innocent. Only because the gorls usually are gratful to touch her as it is therapeutic for these employees as well. Who likes dealing with people all shift? Only mammals like Christine.
Her tone of voice, her approach, her aggression at this situation which isn't a situation but needs to look superior in front of employees there. Yes, i did drop the leader only because an employee was loving her while I was at CASHIERS
paying for ITEMS totaling $150 plus. Not many people spend $100 4 of 7 days on avg. Maybe doesn't matter for mammals like her and whoever agrees with her.
They don't have ant good experience with animals, as over 27 yrs ago, I never appreciated animals. In Kailua, it's primarily a DOGS friendly city.
Maybe those grouchy ones just hates their jobs but forced to work.With her position, she likes to feel superior as out there in society, she's of no concern to anybody.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."