Houston, Texas

I came in for an oil change and they just took my car back and performed services...Didn't tell me about any prices or askew what kind of oil I wanted...

Related: Havoline - Charged too much

No nothing... I get slammed with a $45 bill and asked the cashier about the 10% off returning customer deal and she said she knew nothing about it. I realized I was at the wrong place and pulled up a $10 off coupon from this site and she refused to take it...

I don't feel I should have to pay for this oil change.They also put on the receipt the tire pressure was adjusted however my tire pressure sensor is still on and it seems they did not put air in my tires.

Review about: Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Havoline Oil Change
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Havoline?

Comments

Wow, some ôf these comments are just wrong.Did you give them a coupon before you checked out?

sounds like you didn't. 10% customer return discount. Again did you look on the Web for and bargains?

So let me get this right, you expect everyone to just give discounts.LOL

Really grow up!

I'd trust your account of this a lot more if you weren't *** enough to have traveled to, entered, and been serviced at the Wrong shop, not even realizing the fact until payment was required. Take some ownership of your mistakes.