Havenbrook Homes - This company is a joke. Please read how they treat you once your in!
This company is seriously a joke, They take weeks if not months to fix anything, they outsource the majority of the jobs and you must call and bug daily until anything is even taken care of weeks or months down the line.They send threatening letters to residents such as the attached.
The property manager is a joke and will not respond to emails or phone calls or provide anything but half answered questions. They seem to not be able to keep property managers and this one seems like the real gem to be sending out threatening letters to her residents that are spending over $20k a year in rent. I get treated better at McDonald's or Walmart as a customer when I buy a hamburger or a pack of gum. They are a joke to get anything taken care of, they did not fix the majority of issues that the "inspection" prior to move in addresses.
They will not respond in timely manners and now expect residents to be policed by some outsourced company and not be concerned if there is people in your yard taking photos to send you violations per the attached letter.This company is a joke and take your hard earned money to a private landlord.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they treat tennants
- Being mislead
- Failure to respond
- Customer service
- Solution problem time
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Havenbrook Homes Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Good Jerseys,fast delivey and confortable..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."