Havenbrook Homes - This company is a joke. Please read how they treat you once your in!
This company is seriously a joke, They take weeks if not months to fix anything, they outsource the majority of the jobs and you must call and bug daily until anything is even taken care of weeks or months down the line.They send threatening letters to residents such as the attached.
The property manager is a joke and will not respond to emails or phone calls or provide anything but half answered questions. They seem to not be able to keep property managers and this one seems like the real gem to be sending out threatening letters to her residents that are spending over $20k a year in rent. I get treated better at McDonald's or Walmart as a customer when I buy a hamburger or a pack of gum. They are a joke to get anything taken care of, they did not fix the majority of issues that the "inspection" prior to move in addresses.
They will not respond in timely manners and now expect residents to be policed by some outsourced company and not be concerned if there is people in your yard taking photos to send you violations per the attached letter.This company is a joke and take your hard earned money to a private landlord.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they treat tennants
- Being mislead
- Failure to respond
- Customer service
- Solution problem time
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Havenbrook Homes Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "I recently had my Miele washer model W 1926 worked on for almost $1,000.00. Now less than 30 days later the Miele washer is broke, again. I asked..."
- "I was having a garage sale and decided to maximize sales by posting some items on OfferUp. I received numerous alerts from what I can only describe as pretend buyers...."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."