Ellenwood, Georgia

I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though I turned off the water it still leaked so bad that now there is mold under the sink.I have been calling this company since February and the company never called me back.

I lost my job in May and tried to contact them and I had been paying every week with what I could. The company filed a dispossessory against me and guess what when I called the company this time somebody contacted me back and said now that it is in the court they can't help. Well I have been calling you now for over 6 months now someone contacts me back. I have 2 jobs now and able to pay my rent and have a pending lawsuit that's about to settle they don't want to hear anything now.

I am wondering are they going to give me credit for renting 2 bathrooms but not having one complete bathroom.

I am truly frustrated with this company.I should've known after they tried to screw me on my deposits that I should've looked elsewhere.

Review about: Havenbrook Homes Real Estate Service.

I didn't like: Failure to respond, Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Havenbrook Homes?

Comments

Make sure youd document everything email phone calls.N take pictures very important bcuz when youd don't pay the rent n it goes to court it will work in ur favor.

Same things happened to me they ended up paying me for the repairs they failed to do.

N plus they waived the rent that I didn't pay.So do ur do diligence