Havenbrook Homes - Havenbrook poor property managers
Update added by user Jan 05, 2016
Was contacted by Management who agreed to resolve the issue immediately
Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2016
They own a home in our neighborhood which has been empty almost 2 years is overgrown and is blighting the area.Police have been called there for possible vagrants.
Zero response to phone calls and e-mails. Broken company. Disorganized, not responsible for their properties. I sent them photos of the pool which is green and breeds mosquitos and the overgrown front and back yards.
I thought I was being helpful in doing this. No response.
All of the neighbors are fed up with this house.Wish they would sell it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to respond
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Havenbrook Homes Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."