Miami, Florida
Resolved

Update by user Jan 05, 2016

Was contacted by Management who agreed to resolve the issue immediately

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2016

They own a home in our neighborhood which has been empty almost 2 years is overgrown and is blighting the area.Police have been called there for possible vagrants.

Zero response to phone calls and e-mails. Broken company. Disorganized, not responsible for their properties. I sent them photos of the pool which is green and breeds mosquitos and the overgrown front and back yards.

I thought I was being helpful in doing this. No response.

All of the neighbors are fed up with this house.Wish they would sell it.

Review about: Havenbrook Homes Property Management.

I didn't like: Failure to respond.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Havenbrook Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Morgan Properties - Rental Office Incompetence Morgan Properties "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more