Havenbrook Homes - Havenbrook poor property managers
Update added by user Jan 05, 2016
Was contacted by Management who agreed to resolve the issue immediately
Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2016
They own a home in our neighborhood which has been empty almost 2 years is overgrown and is blighting the area.Police have been called there for possible vagrants.
Zero response to phone calls and e-mails. Broken company. Disorganized, not responsible for their properties. I sent them photos of the pool which is green and breeds mosquitos and the overgrown front and back yards.
I thought I was being helpful in doing this. No response.
All of the neighbors are fed up with this house.Wish they would sell it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to respond
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Havenbrook Homes Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "Mi nombre es Mirtha de los santos yo en estos momentos rento una casa en fort myers aproximadamente vivimos en ella ta hace 8 meses , desde el primer día..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..."