Haven Carwash in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Went in with a coupon for "The Works Wash" for $14.99.You must drive in your own vehicle.
I was guided in by 2 employees. Somehow a piece of the equipment severely damaged my front tire, ripping a very large tear in the side wall. I believe they saw the rip prior to directing me to go ahead through the wash. When I parked for the vacuum and rest of the service I was approached by the manager saying "You know you have a big hole in your tire, right?
Well it wasnt there when I arrived! I noticed a sign stating "This car wash only accepts responsabilty for damage caused by wash and reported at time of service" so asked them to call the owner at that moment. He says I was driving the vehicle, not paying. The replacement tire cost me an additional $307.91.
Owner still refusing to pay for damages.
I got "the works" alright!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Wash
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."
- "Ordered a broncos shirt for my son. I received a package about 12 days later and it was a packers grandma shirt. Even if I was a grandma or a..."