Haven Carwash in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Went in with a coupon for "The Works Wash" for $14.99.You must drive in your own vehicle.
I was guided in by 2 employees. Somehow a piece of the equipment severely damaged my front tire, ripping a very large tear in the side wall. I believe they saw the rip prior to directing me to go ahead through the wash. When I parked for the vacuum and rest of the service I was approached by the manager saying "You know you have a big hole in your tire, right?
Well it wasnt there when I arrived! I noticed a sign stating "This car wash only accepts responsabilty for damage caused by wash and reported at time of service" so asked them to call the owner at that moment. He says I was driving the vehicle, not paying. The replacement tire cost me an additional $307.91.
Owner still refusing to pay for damages.
I got "the works" alright!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Wash
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."