I bought a pair of £28 limited edition flip flops from haviana just before summer (around July) and later went on holiday to France, they broke within the first week.I contacted haviana on Facebook with a lengthy and reasonable complaint about the product and several photographs to back up my story however I was never responded to.
I'm very disappointed in both the product and the way my complaint was dealt with.Personally I think an expensive (£28!!) pair of flip flops should last more than a week.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "*** poor quality and not like picture in style or detail. I cant even get my arms in tbe sleeves and doubt a 3 year old could. Should have listened..."
- "I'm disgusted In your smarties packs that LABEL THE WORDS.... WHAT J IS ANOTHER WORD FOR PRISON.... WITH THE ANSWER BEING... (JAIL). Due to me going to..."
- "as you can see from the attached photo, my package was dispatched very quickly from Malaysia and arrived in the UK very quickly too, unfortunately it then took them over..."